Elegance your way.
Become the Designer and expertly craft your vision into a reality. With Hurford’s Colour Oak flooring you can create a custom showpiece that speaks elegance, style and sophistication and is tailored to your desired finish. Compliment the uniqueness of any project where you get to decide everything from the colour to the finishing and edges. Whether it is a vibrant bold statement or a cool and comfortable look you are after; with over 70 colours available, you have unlimited design flexibility as the options are endless.
A quality American Oak floor that has a distinct grain pattern making it a popular species. Colour Oak flooring is constructed using 3 layers of American Oak timber; all of which are sustainably sourced. Starting with a premium colour graded oak surface, solid oak core and solid oak base, the 3 layer construction of Colour Oak provides superior stability in all environments.
Choose your size
• 240mm x 19mm / 6mm
• 240mm x 15mm / 4mm
• 192mm x 15mm / 4mm
(Sizes are width x board height / wear layer)
• Lightly Brushed – A minor texture which results in easy maintenance.
• Medium Brushed – A deeper texture to enhance the natural features of the unique oak grain.
Bevelled Edge Preference
• Micro Bevel – A 0.5mm bevel which will give you the look of a traditional solid floor that has been finished in situ.
• Standard Bevel – A 1.5mm bevel that creates depth and emphasises each individual board.
• Lacquer – A durable and easily maintained coating option.
• Hardwax Oil – A durable coating system that is easy to refresh without the need to re-sand.
• Ultra Matte – A modern finish that accentuates the raw look of the American Oak grain.
• Matte – A low sheen whilst still reflecting the natural timber appearance.
• Satin – A slight sheen that is more reflective but will also appear both flat and glossy depending on the room lighting.
Tongue & Groove
1900mm & 2200mm
Colour Oak Technical Information & Test Downloads
Floor Care Link: General Maintenance Information